In general, these routes present some level of difficulty, given the hilly nature of the terrain. This sierra has no major peaks, but it is very mountainous and there is constant climbing and descending for the cyclist.
The terrain is rough, which gives it a certain ruggedness, and some of the tracks have technical areas, which will delight cyclists with at least intermediate experience. There will be moments when you will have to get off and push, or even have to lift your bike onto your shoulder.
At the beginning of your stay, you will have at your disposal the necessary information about all our routes, including route gps data, maps, waypoints, and route booklet drawn up by cycling professionals and by ourselves with our recommendations for your stops at the best places of interest, whether cultural, gastronomic or historical sites.
- Level required: Minimum intermediate level. Not recommended for beginners.
- Availability of the offer: from September 15th to June 1st.
- Km per day: between 26.8km and 38.90 km.
- Total kilometres in the 6 days: 222.90 km
- Average cycling time: 5h20 min.
- Positive difference in altitude of the route: 1197 .m
- Negative difference in altitude of the route: 1238 m.
- Average altitude: 606 m.
- Possibility of hiring a back-up vehicle in the case of breakdown or fatigue
- Most of the route is along the paths, which have linked the villages for centuries, and forest tracks. There are also some stretches of narrow trails that will delight mountain bikers. Pavement roads are only used for small connecting sections between the end and the beginning of paths, or when traversing villages.